27 August 2011

Knowing the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones in Women



Understanding the symptoms of kidney stones in women

With the help of the information given below, we will know more about the symptoms of kidney stones in women. Kidneys stones are one of the difficult thing to handle when the pain created are concerned. Nowadays the presence of kidney stones and the formation of stones are more in woman than compared to a man. The number of women suffering from the problem is moreover gradually increasing in number because of the dietary habits. The intake of more fruits and vegetables along with the low protein foods are the major cause for women to suffer from this problem. The kidney stones when they are small will always pass along through the urine but if the stone is large then the stones try to pass through and get struck and thus the pain increases. This pain is not the only symptom but there are many more symptoms of kidney stones in women whether they are present in the kidney or not. Kidney stones are generally named differently because the name differs accordingly by the presence of the stones.

Lower back pain is one of the symptoms of kidney stones in women

The symptoms of kidney stones in women are more in number and some of the symptoms are explained below. Sudden constant pain in the lower back or the abdomen is the basic symptom for the presence of stones in the kidneys for women. The presence of the stones will give more pain in the side, groin and the lower back. This happens because the stones from the kidney are being pushed forward towards the bladder and thus creates more pain in the lower left side of the abdomen. One of the major symptoms of kidney stones in women is the presence of blood in the urine. There will most likely be some traces of blood in the urine and the reason is that the stones in the kidney will always damage the tissues in the wall of the kidney. Most of the time the traces of blood in the urine are visible to the human eye but sometimes the blood traces could be found only through the laboratory tests. Bleeding and regular discoloration of the urine is also one of the symptoms of kidney stones in women. A small amount of pain can be experienced while there is discoloration and that is also a common symptom which all comes along at the same time. Frequent urination with pain is one of the major symptoms of kidney stones in women and it might also be an urge for frequent urination. An infection in the urinary tracts will be a painful one and the urination during that time will be painful. The above mentioned facts are the major and the common symptoms of kidney stones in women. When these symptoms and signs of the kidney stones arise, proper care must be taken by us both medically and through diet to reverse these kidney problems.

Symptoms of kidney stones in women can be uncommon

The uncommon symptoms of kidney stones in women can also give a hint for the presence of the stones in the kidney. So it would be nice if wealso refer these kinds of symptoms also. A general tired feeling for continuous days can also be a sign of the presence of stones in the kidneys for women. Vomiting and diarrhea with pain is also considered as a common sign for the presence of the stones in the kidney. Most of the women in the modern world most often suffer from the presence of kidney stones than men because they do not take care of the symptoms. As we already know that prevention is better than cure we must follow a healthy dieted habit and consume a lot of water daily because large amount of consumption of liquid foods will always limit the accumulation of the urea which forms the stones in the kidney. Hence the above mentioned symptoms and signs are the reason for the presence of stones in the kidney and if you are having these types of signs please don't hesitate to see a doctor. Thus with the help of the information given, one can be aware of the symptoms of kidney stones in women.

Click the links of this article for more details and an in-depth analysis of the symptoms of kidney stones in women.



2 comments:

  1. What a great man, a great thanks to DR.OKOROM the man that bring me out of this sorrow this is the man that can as well help the world, on this diseases I can remember 5 year ago when I was searching for cure, and how I have spent much money and I finally lost hope due to my conduction I have to put my hope on god, lucky to me last week here I was on the internet, check on how many year I can spent on earth them I see a comment about this great man DR.OKOROM what a lucky day for me and today am giving my testimony about him I have never believe there is cure at all, but this man just want me to give him a try, if he cannot do it I will know his is not DR.OKOROM that he have been doing this cure for more than many year now I put my hope on him and also my dear god but today am very happy to give this story to you all, it all happen when I was 23 year well because of this disease I can get married and very happy today am now negative I can get married now to my follow people that is on my shoes this the good way to say bye to this diseases HIV/AIDS contact this man now dr.okoromspellhome@live.com.and i pray that he will help you also.All thanks to DR.OKOROM, you can contact me on.deanfneilsarah@gmail.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIV is a terrible disease, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr. okorom my life would have been a mess! I was diagnosed with HIV in 2005, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from the disease, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for HIV; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some items which we did! Three days later he asked me to go for HIV test, faithfully I went to do the Test, Lo and Behold, I was cured, the virus was not found in my Body... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. okorom, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact he on dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or you can reach him via his mobile phone on +2348127147869

    ReplyDelete