31 January 2012

Enter Enlightenment In Nature To Become More Conscious



There is a great deal that you have read up to and also including the threshold phase of your nature walk.

However, as soon as you have a sense of enlightenment it does become a great deal easier. After some time you will notice that you won't have to do as much talking with Ralph. That he will naturally become quiet the more time you spend in innocence and no-mind.

As you spend more time heightening your senses throughout your day, you will notice that your senses are naturally turned on more and more noticeably. As you start heightening your senses you will probably discover that you won't have to go through the formal sense meditation on your nature walks.

Likewise with the guiding force. Once you start following the guiding force and bringing it into your lifestyle, you will start to notice that you naturally follow the guiding force inside your day-to-day lifestyle. That you naturally permit the guiding force to take you in what you really are doing throughout the day.

And as you spend more and more time in a feeling of enlightenment in nature you will naturally start forming the link with the elements around you and having inner discussions with them. To the point that you can be inside your car driving, see a bird and start an inner conversation with it.

As you start, these routines will become more a small bit of your lifestyle. They will start to become a small bit of you.

That is when the nature walk becomes tremendously easy. For instance, what I do now on the nature walk is first of all write down my intention. Drop tension within my system and mind and allow the delicate pull to take me through nature. Then I'll start to interpret the signs and symbols I come along. Occasionally I'll also spend some time tapping into the knowledge of certain elements of nature if I really feel guided to.

After this I'll spend a couple of moments writing down my insights. Occasionally I also draw a little sketch to remind me. That is it.

Occasionally on the nature walk I'll literally walk out my back door and also the insight is right there in front of me. Such as a bird making a particular sound form. Or perhaps a tree swaying the wind. Or perhaps a communication within a cloud formation.



No comments:

Post a Comment